First declension Noun; Masculine
- one who has changed his home, a wanderer, immigrant, land-louper
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 2, chapter 2 6:6)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 3 81:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 27 1:2)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 61:8)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 9 33:3)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 441:1)