Second declension Noun; Neuter
- Something stored or saved up, particularly:, An heirloom, a family's property
- Something precious, a treasure
- (Christianity) A holy relic, a sacred relic
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Electrum, (no name) 6:2)
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 14:1)
- (Lucian, Prometheus es in verbis 10:2)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 20:8)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 25:1)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode 2:9)
- ( something dear or precious)