First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: epic for ,
- with broad places, spacious
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, chapter 32 5:3)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume II, , 11)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 3191)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 99 1:1)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 6 1:2)
- (Bacchylides, , dithyrambs, ode 20 1:1)