Third declension Noun; Masculine
- the number seven or a number of seven
- a period of seven days, a week, of seven years, a septenary
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 34:22)
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 23:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 23:16)
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 25:8)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 28:26)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Danielis 9:27)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 14:7)
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 173)
- (Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes, episode7)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 1, 2:6)
the number seven or a number of seven