Third declension Noun; Feminine
- dryness, dryness, soundness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 26 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 2530)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 33 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 36 10:1)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 5, 1:2)