Second declension Noun; Neuter
- plough, (figuratively, in the plural) the organs of generation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber I Paralipomenon 21:23)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 38:25)
- (Demades, On the Twelve Years, 42:1)
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 19:2)
- (Lucian, Contemplantes, (no name) 24:3)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 49:17)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 7 8:1)
- (Plutarch, Maxime cum principbus philosopho esse diserendum, chapter, section 4 3:3)