First/Second declension Adjective;
- uncared for, of animals, neglect of one's appearance
- unhealed, incurable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, An Recte Dictum Sit Latenter Esse Vivendum, section 2 2:1)
- (Lucian, Piscator, (no name) 12:3)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 58 4:3)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 77 3:2)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book E, chapter 3 39:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 20, chapter 3 7:2)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 5, chapter 12 4:3)