Second declension Noun; Masculine
- whatever is swept along by the wind, rubbish, sweepings, chaff
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Prologue 3:4)
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Episode 1:36)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 62 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 142)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 17 1:1)