Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the topmost part of a heap, the choice part
- firstfruits of the field
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 36 4:1)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, episode 4:9)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, episode, anapests3)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, choral, strophe 11)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode13)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 23 6:2)
- (Plutarch, De Herodoti malignitate, section 39 16:1)
- (Plato, Laws, book 12 35:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 4, chapter 66 5:3)