First/Second declension Adjective;
- not laughing, grave, gloomy, sullen
- not to be laughed at, not trifling
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 4 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 4 6:4)
- (Plutarch, Cicero, chapter 38 2:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 21)
- (Plutarch, De Pythiae oraculis, section 6 3:2)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 21:8)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 4361)