First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: Perh. formed from the sound.
- whispering: slanderous
- a whisperer, slanderer
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 5:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 28:13)
- (Sophocles, Ajax, episode, anapests4)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 2 23:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 1361)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 28:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 806)