Third declension Noun; Feminine
- existence, reality, (logic) existence
- (grammar) substantive
- (mathematics) positive term
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber II Paralipomenon 35:7)
- (Septuagint, Liber Esdrae II 10:8)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iudith 16:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees I 12:23)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 11:30)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 13:11)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 18:11)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 2, chapter 17 11:1)
- (existing things, the present, reality)