Third declension Noun; Masc/Fem
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 16:1)
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 16:8)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 1:2)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 6:2)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 12:10)
- (Bacchylides, , epinicians, ode 5 9:2)
- (Lucian, De parasito sive artem esse parasiticam, (no name) 51:9)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 62 1:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 49 2:1)