Second declension Noun; Masc/Fem
Etym.: (어원이 불명확함.)
- cat(Felis domesticus)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Imagines, (no name) 11:10)
- (Lucian, Pro imaginibus, (no name) 19:3)
- (Lucian, Juppiter trageodeus, (no name) 42:5)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 8 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 8 9:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 204 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 2051)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 17, chapter 2 7:11)