First/Second declension Adjective;
- with many children, prolific
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 74 1:2)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, choral, anapests1)
- (Aeschylus, Suppliant Women, choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 1332)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 5, 9:8)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 39 2:1)
with many children