Second declension Noun; Neuter
- that which is thrown round, a covering, incasements, a chariot-cover
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 55 3:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 74 1:5)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 7, chapter 72 17:1)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 16:13)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 27:7)
that which is thrown round
- (anything which is thrown round, a covering, embraces)