Second declension Noun; Masculine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 19:2)
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 43:9)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1619)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 4 44:9)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 11 3:12)
- (That which causes fear: terror)
- (a terror, to)
- (an object of fear, a terror, horror)