Second declension Noun; Masculine
Etym.: A foreign word; cf. Hebr. butz.
- Alternative form of βυθός (buthós)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 6 3:1)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 30 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 24 8:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 2721)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 50:5)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 35:23)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 27:7)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 5 5:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 194:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 228:2)