First/Second declension Adjective;
- not drunken, without drunkenness
- not intoxicating
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 28:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 36:19)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 28:13)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 622)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 16 20:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 7481)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 266:1)
- (APOKALUYIS IWANOU, chapter 19 64:1)