Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: (어원이 불명확함.)
- leopard's bane, Aconitum anthora
- wolf's bane, Aconitum napellus
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 26:2)
- (Lucian, 127:1)
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 42)
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 4 1:3)
- (Plutarch, chapter 33 5:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 29 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Demetrius, chapter 20 2:2)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume II, , section7)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 1071)