First declension Noun; Feminine
- mill, hand-mill
- nether millstone
- hard formation in a woman's womb
- (in the plural) molars
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ioel 1:6)
- (Aristotle, Wasps, Agon, 1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 18 1:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 995)
- (Plutarch, De defectu oraculorum, section 15 1:1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., KAT' IHTREION., 9.4)