First/Second declension Adjective;
- made of or from barley
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 5:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iudicum 7:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Regum 4:42)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 4:12)
- (Lucian, Macrobii, (no name) 5:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 61 1:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 110 2:3)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 5 27:1)
made of or from barley