First declension Noun; Feminine
- a stroke or line of a pen, a line as in mathematical figures, (in forming letters) a line traced by a teacher
- an outline
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 42)
- (Lucian, Imagines, (no name) 3:6)
- (Lucian, Imagines, (no name) 16:8)
- (Lucian, Rhetorum praeceptor, (no name) 9:4)
- (Aristotle, Acharnians, Lyric-Scene, iambics 3:34)
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 134)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 802)
- (Plutarch, chapter 11 3:1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 1.3)