Third declension Noun; Neuter
- a pursuit, chase
- that which is chased, "the chase, "
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Helen, episode 2:2)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, lyric11)
- (Euripides, choral, epode1)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 3 11:1)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 320:5)
- (Sophocles, Ichneutae 11:3)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 3, chapter 45 3:1)
that which is chased