Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Aristides with Marcus Cato, chapter 4 5:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, compendium in ce 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 13 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 13 1:3)
- (Plutarch, Marcus Cato, chapter 4 3:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 9, chapter 27 4:2)