Second declension Noun; Neuter
- little ram, little lamb
- sheep-skin, fleece
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 113:4)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 113:6)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 11:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 27:45)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 43:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 27 1:3)
- (Lysias, Speeches, 28:2)
- (APOKALUYIS IWANOU, chapter 5 7:1)