- to keep off, ward off, for, from, to ward off, to repulse
- to keep off from oneself, to drive back, repel
- to defend or protect oneself
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Wasps, Agon, epirrheme 1:13)
- (Plato, Republic, book 3 610:3)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 1, chapter 82 4:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 120 2:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 176 6:2)
to keep off
to keep off from oneself
- (to push back from oneself, to repel, repulse)
to defend or protect oneself