Second declension Noun; Masculine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Rhesus, choral, strophe 14)
- (Aeschylus, Suppliant Women, episode 3:8)
- (Aeschylus, Suppliant Women, episode5)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, , <[Ei)\s A)po/llwna Pu/qion]> 31:2)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, , <[Ei)\s A)po/llwna Pu/qion]> 35:2)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 20 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 18 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 4 2:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 2 3:2)
- (Plutarch, Cato the Younger, chapter 51 1:1)