Second declension Noun; Neuter
- a temple of Artemis
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 24 5:2)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 24:8)
- (Lucian, Rhetorum praeceptor, (no name) 13:33)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 7 5:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 25 5:3)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 1 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De sera numinis vindicta, section 614)
a temple of Artemis