First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 14:5)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Regum 18:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Paralipomenon 24:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Paralipomenon 25:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 36:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 574)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, B, Kef. h'. ARISTIPPOS 40:10)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, E, Kef. e'. DHMHTRIOS 11:1)