First/Second declension Adjective;
- enduring labour, drudging
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 7:3)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 95:6)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 96:4)
- (Plutarch, De cupiditate divitiarum, section 8 6:1)
- (Plutarch, Septem sapientium convivium, chapter, section 14 10:4)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 17:7)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 5)