Third declension Noun; Masculine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 4071)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, , Kef. d'. PITTAKOS 8:4)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 39 10:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 168 1:1)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 3, chapter 20 2:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 19, chapter 44 4:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 1, chapter 3 38:7)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 11, chapter 9 2:6)