Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the temple of Demeter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Prologue, iambics18)
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Lyric-Scene4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 26 1:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 56 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Demosthenes, chapter 30 4:2)
the temple of Demeter