Third declension Adjective;
- of or with the whole multitude
- very numerous. multitudinous
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 10:24)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 17 2:2)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 14 17:2)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 18 1:2)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 67 1:2)
of or with the whole multitude