Second declension Noun; Neuter
- oregano, marjoram
- sourness, bitterness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Episode12)
- (Aristophanes, Ecclesiazusae, Lyric-Scene, antistrophe 2 2:21)
- (Aristophanes, Frogs, Lyric-Scene, antistrophe 18)
- (Plutarch, Bruta animalia ratione uti, chapter, section 9 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 77 1:8)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 50 3:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 77 2:4)