Second declension Noun; Feminine
Etym.: Prob. a foreign word.
- nard plant, spikenard, nardin, muskroot.
- nard oil, a highly prized ointment made from the plant.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Canticum Canticorum 1:12)
- (Septuagint, Canticum Canticorum 4:13)
- (Septuagint, Canticum Canticorum 4:14)
- (Plutarch, Bruta animalia ratione uti, chapter, section 7 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 36 4:41)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., ARETAIOU KAPPADOKOU XRONIWN NOUSWN QERAPEUTIKON, 49)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 2312)