- to charm, bewitch, enchant, beguile, fascinate
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Philopsuedes sive incredulus, (no name) 2:8)
- (Lucian, Juppiter trageodeus, (no name) 39:7)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, episode 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 326)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1119)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 79:6)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 8 58:2)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 9 30:8)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 8 25:4)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 8 25:9)