Third declension Noun; Feminine
- injunction, assessment
- a command, order
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 81 1:52)
- (Plutarch, Septem sapientium convivium, chapter, section 8 1:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 31-40, 10:1)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 1 187:3)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 7 50:3)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 7 81:2)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 408:4)