- to persevere or persist in
- to await stedfastly
- to hold out, remain firm
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 14:9)
- (Lucian, De morte Peregrini, (no name) 9:59)
- (Plutarch, Bruta animalia ratione uti, chapter, section 4 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Cleomenes, chapter 22 1:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 244:2)
to persevere or persist in
to await stedfastly