- to sharpen, whet, to sharpen their
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 29:5)
- (Xenophon, Works on Socrates, , chapter 21 4:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 54:1)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 5 22:1)
- (to sharpen, whet)
- (to make sharp or pointed, sharpen, whet)
- (to sharpen, whet, let him whet his)
- (to sharpen besides, sharpen also, to be so sharpened)