- to charge, accuse, censure, blame, to accuse, to accuse, to be accused
- to lay to, charge, impute
- to allege as the cause, he alleged
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 18:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 28:17)
- (Lucian, 10:1)
- (Plutarch, Caius Gracchus, chapter 10 5:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 14 2:2)
to lay to
to allege as the cause