- to feel a violent irritation
- (of wine) to ferment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 1, chapter 1 5:1)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 1, chapter 6 1:2)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 66:2)
to feel a violent irritation
- (to tickle, to feel tickling or irritation)