- to tickle, to feel tickling or irritation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 213)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 26 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 20 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 388 1:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 218:2)