- to feel a violent irritation
- (of wine) to ferment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , chapter 2 10:3)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 209:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 11, chapter 41 9:2)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 22:3)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 3, 6:1)
to feel a violent irritation
- (to tickle, to feel tickling or irritation)