- to feel a violent irritation
- (of wine) to ferment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De morte Peregrini, (no name) 9:81)
- (Lucian, Prometheus, (no name) 8:2)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 12 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 8, chapter 49 4:2)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 8, chapter 8 2:1)
to feel a violent irritation
- (to tickle, to feel tickling or irritation)