- to feel a violent irritation
- (of wine) to ferment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 23:14)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 11, chapter 6 4:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 7, chapter 29 7:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 96:5)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 2, 17:10)
to feel a violent irritation
- (to tickle, to feel tickling or irritation)