Second declension Noun; Masculine
- the pole of a carriage, of the pole
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi deorum, 5:3)
- (Arrian, chapter 2 11:1)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 27 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 18 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Lives, chapter 24 5:1)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 5 76:7)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 23 35:3)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 69 2:1)