Third declension Adjective;
- falling round, with his arms clasped round
- wrapt in
- round which, on which)
- falling in with, liable
- changing suddenly, sudden
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Caius Gracchus, chapter 10 5:1)
- (Sophocles, Ajax, choral, strophe 115)
- (Plutarch, Pompey, chapter 62 4:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 2, chapter 17 4:1)
falling in with