- to set oneself against, oppose, withstand, refuse, prevents
- to contradict, gainsay
- to be adverse
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 11, chapter 60 2:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books IV-VI, book 6, chapter 59 1:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 40 8:1)
to set oneself against
- (to speak against, reply, to gainsay)
- (to speak against or in answer, gainsay, to speak in answer)
to be adverse