- to set oneself against, oppose, withstand, refuse, prevents
- to contradict, gainsay
- to be adverse
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 213:1)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 650:2)
to set oneself against
- (to speak against, reply, to gainsay)
- (to speak against or in answer, gainsay, to speak in answer)
to be adverse